Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PuMkIn PaTcH & HaLlOwEeN pArTy



On Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. Since it was freezing cold, and almost snowing on us the whole time it was a very quick trip.......

Very quick!!!

Then Saturday night my Dad and Mom had a Halloween Party for the grand kids. It was so cute, the shop was all decorated {orange lights everywhere, pumpkins and spiders}. We ate Sloppy Joes, witches brew, jell-o with eyeballs, and tons of cupcakes and cookies.

The kids played tons of games. This was them eating the donut off the string {no hands}.

The kids bobbing for apples. {Hilarious}!!!

This was after everyone else had stopped, but Swayze gets so determined to do things, I think Hadlee really thought she was drowning or something.



The kids also ran around and danced to Halloween music for hours.

We all had so much!!! Thanks Dad and Mom, hopefully this will be a new family tradition.

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, I'm loving on that Spyder jacket of Steele's! You guys are such a fun family. How do you have the energy for all the fun stuff you do?! I need to take some of whatever you're on! I miss the fall so much in Utah. We only have 2 seasons around here - hot and hotter!

Shannon said...

Oh how fun!! I love Halloween Parties!!
K so you and Josh are looking like total Hotties, no wonder why your kids are so Freakin Gorgeous!!

I love the Fam picture up in the Corner of your blog!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

that looks like so much fun!! That is darling that your parents put that whole thing together!!

Lid said...

That looks like so much fun, Hay. Your new pics are cute. Tiff does a good job. That is so fun that your parents threw such a fun party. I love Halloween. It's one of my favorites!!

Tiff said...

That is so fun - I haven't taken the kids yet its on my to do list...

Molly said...

Looks like fun! I love this time of year, other than I know we have a long winter ahead:(

Ellery said...

How cute is that?! My fam never does anything fun for Halloween. I wish we would get in gear.

Check out my blog I posted some pics from the race.

Jaclyn and kodey said...

Hey hailey i went private on my blog so leave me your email address and i will invite ya thanks

julie thayne smith said...

Oh that pumpkin shopping looks so fun! I love Halloween and you guys sure know how to do it right!!! Your parents are so awesome, that looked like the the best pary and your family is adorable!!!!

Leigh said...

Hey Mama!

I'm going private on Friday, so leave me your email address in the "comments" section of my blog. Hope you find this by then. Hope you are all doing well!