Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Stone!!! Can you believe that my Stone is 9 years old? Or that I have a 9 year old? Either way it's pretty crazy.

It seems like just yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. Now I look back and can't believe how young Josh and I both were. I fill guilty because when he was a newborn I just wanted him to get big. Now I would give anything for those days back.

He was the best baby in the WORLD! Never cried and slept through the night at a month old. He always has been such a good boy. Hardly ever gives us a bit of trouble. People are always telling me what a nice kid he is. (Sometimes a little to nice.) I have to tell myself o.k. I would rather have a student body president then the class bully. He makes friends wherever we go, I tell everyone "I think he's running for mayor."

Stone will always have a special place in my heart, because he's the one that made me a mom. I was so young, and probably pretty immature. But I loved the days when it was just me and him. He was such a mom's boy and my little buddy. I really fill like I have to tell Stone "THANKS FOR GROWING UP WITH ME." Your the best kid a mom could ask for!!!


Stone at 4 years old. Wasn't he soooo cute???


One of the true loves of his life. This kid had a motorcycle in his hand from the day he was born. Then rode one from the day he turned 4. I truly believe it's just in his blood, I've never seen another kid love it the way he does.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONE!!!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONE!! He is such a great kid, and makes friends so easily!
I can't believe our kids are 9!! (Boston will turn 9 in July) it is so freaky! We are still SO Young and Hip...Right?!!

Tiff said...

Holy cow - so crazy 9 years I remember when you had him it was so crazy it really does seem like just barely! He really is such a sweet kid - hope he had a great birthday!
By the way I no what you mean about circus circus kinda dumpy but my kids love it to - so fun!

Hotzebra said...

K he is Jay's dream kid! Riding that motorcycle like that! He is so cute!!

Cori Simmons said...

STONE - You ROCK! (Hayley you made me cry)

Heather J said...

I passed you today. I was taking Hanks to the Dr. and you must have been going down to get your drink. Look at you taking all of those pictures. Looks like St George was fun. I can't believe Stone is 9.

Ellery said...

That was a cute post! I have been feeling like that about Indi lately, like where has the time gone? I wish I could experience all of my kids the way you get to with your first one. When you have all your time to dedicate to just them.
He looks great on his bike! I would love to see him ride some time!

Ellery said...

so this would be the other Ellery in your life. This is going to get seriously confusing. I am thinking that baby picture looks a little like Shy. Maybe she's got a little Jacobson in her.

Shannon said...

Hey Cutie~ The Hapari store is in AF on main street across from Albertsons behind Allens tuxedo! I don't have the Main address, but it's just kind of tucked behind in a corner!
SUPER CUTE Suits, and you Will LOVE the Captains Quarters for the Boys!!

Molly said...

That is so crazy that you have a 9 year old! You don't look old enough!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Stone. I love how friendly and nice Stone is. We love him at our house!