Monday, April 14, 2008

FINALLY we got the warm weather we all needed so bad...



Josh and I were so excited when the weather was good on Sunday. We had been waiting what seemed like FOREVER to get out and get somethings done in the yard. It felt so good, and the kids played so hard, especially Stryker. Now that he is almost two he really LOVES to play outside.

But when all was said and done this is what he ended up looking like.




Check out those FEET, and his FACE!!!



At this point he had DEFINITELY had ENOUGH!!!

7 comments:

Jaclyn and kodey said...

Hayley i just found your blog it is so cute, your kids have gottin so big i can not belive how fast they grow, you and josh have a way cute family. Blogging is fun ha

Heather J said...

I love his new hair cut. He looks so old.

Tiff said...

Did you guys get your yard in? I love this warm weather it makes me so happy! You should see Khloee's sunburn so sad!

Kallas Family said...

What a total boy!!! Mud all over!

ALI said...

Thats what you get with all those boys. Even though Zoey is worse sometimes. You guys all look so cute. Get a hold of me we need to do lunch

ALI said...

Thats what you get with all those boys. Even though Zoey is worse sometimes. You guys all look so cute. Get a hold of me we need to do lunch

Molly said...

He is so big! I want to come see your house!